Wednesday, November 4, 2009

T-minus 15 hours

Well, its already here. Tomorow I fly out for Maryland and spend the weekend with my Aunt and Uncle in Leonardton, which is 20 minutes away from Piney Point. Monday morning is fall in day and I'll meet the other people that I'm going to live with for the next 3 months.

Today has been an interesting day. I went over to my old high school and said my good byes to my teachers and old classmates. I bought a new camera so I'll be able to take some pictures of the Maryland/Academy once i get there. Oh, and of course take pictures along my travels. All of which will end up on this blog to keep you guys interested.

Im still feeling really good about this whole trip. Im very excited about moving to a new place and im itching for some adventure. I couldnt tell you what the next few days will bring, but I have to imagine they'll be interesting. Wish me luck at the airport. I might need it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment